Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting...and waiting...and wishing....and waiting...

This morning, I woke up thinking it was Sunday.  Yes! I thought.  I have my appointment with my stake president today and then my papers will be turned in!!! I was very happy...until I remembered it was only Saturday...

I feel as if I will have a much better idea of what I need to plan for and when I need to plan for it once I get my call.  Until then, it's kind of been an "Oh, I think I might be around for that, but I'm not sure," or a "Well, I might need that for my mission...but I don't know yet."  

I hope to have my call before the end of the month.  I'm kind of thinking wishfully and hoping I will have it in 2 weeks.  Well, here's to waiting, and waiting, and wishing, and waiting some more...

1 comment:

Erika said...

I know the feeling, good luck! It will get here soon enough :)