Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Blog!!!

So as I have not really had a job this summer, I have spent quite a bit of time scrapbooking, making cards, and being crafty. My favorite scrapbooking toy is my Cricut. Basically it can cut whatever I want (as long as I have the right cartridge). As I was trying to get ideas of projects I could do with my Cricut, I stumbled upon this blog: regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com. On this blog, they actually have contests and such that you can enter. I decided this would be fun to do. To submit a project, you put a picture of your project on your blog and then give them the link to it. As I didn't want to do that on this blog, I created another blog that is similar in name. If you go to jamiesjazz.blogspot.com, you can see pictures of my creations from this summer. Yay for creation!

No comments: