Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Bit of Canada...

So I recently returned from Canada. Okay, recently as in like 3 weeks ago. Or maybe only two...hold on...lemme check....Nope. It was 2 weeks ago. It is one of my absolute favorite places in the world. I love being up there in nature and with my family. It's fantastic.

It was a nice Sunday evening, and we decided to go on a walk by the lake. When you're with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old that means stopping and throwing rocks in it. It was so much fun! I love those little girls!

I think my mom had too much fun with the videocamera. It is a cute shot of my parents and Cameron and Laura though.

Chillaxin at Cameron Lake. I love how mine and Laura's shorts almost match. We rock.


My fam at the start of the trail up to Summit Lake. We hiked up there. It's a pretty good hike. Once we reached up there, my dad, Laura and I and my Uncle Tim kept on hiking to the summit. I'll post pics of that later.



Cameron falls!! Perhaps one of my most favorite waterfals on earth. It looks really cool.




No comments: