Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ker-Splat!!!

Random post:
1-I like tulips. I am sad that their season is almost done.
2-If you paint your nails bright red and then take it off, your nails still have a reddish tint to them, making people wonder if you have recently murdered someone.
3-New Couches are the best!!
4-Keeping a secret is hard.
5-Families are awesome. Especially my family.
6-I have a love/hate relationship with season finales.
7-Does anyone watch American Idol anymore?
8-My hair is wet right now, due to the fact that I got back from the temple about an hour and a half ago.
9-Someday soon I will be able to go to the temple without getting my hair wet!
10-I hate shaving my legs. I swear I'm going to become European (except that's gross too).
11-Skyping with someone else in the same room as you is great fun, especially when one of you is trying to avoid a paper.
12-As of tomorrow evening, half of the children in my family will have graduated from high school.
13-People sound funny when they yawn.
14-Twilight sounds even funnier when you try to explain the storyline to a boy.
15-Flowers made out of pipe cleaners are awesome.
16-Have I mentioned new couches?
17-Getting up at 7:45 isn't quite as bad as I thought. I'm still getting used to it though.
18-I love Psych.
19-I want to color in a coloring book.
20-I get Ilarene and Jason's first baby.
21-Trent turns 22 on Saturday. He's going to be a palindrome!! (I think someone should invent a word that is a palindrome that means palindrome)

There you go-21 random thoughts going through my head.

Now back to my paper...

No comments: