Sunday, August 1, 2010

What a week!

I'm up in Canada right now, and I love it :)

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to go through the Cardston Temple to receive my endowment.  It was an amazing experience.  I had my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and a couple of my cousins with me.  It was neat because I hadn't seen hardly any of my family before going to the temple, and the first time I saw most of them was in the chapel, waiting to start the session.  I thought it was really neat too to see my cousin Robbie who just got home from the California Arcadia mission, and to have him be there with me and the rest of my family as I went through for the first time.

Afterwards, my family went over to my Aunt Carol's house where she had some ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.  It was yummy!  Robbie and I were able to talk some more about missions and Spanish and about how awesome they both are.  Life is just great!   

I have had many amazing experiences this week, from opening my mission call to going through the temple.  The Lord is real, and he loves me.  Isn't that awesome?!?

No comments: