Monday, November 9, 2009

St. George Temple Trip

A couple of my friends and I went down to St. George on Saturday to see the 5 Browns in concert at the Tuacahn amphitheater. Before the concert, we were able to stop at the St. George temple and do baptisms. It was such a beautiful temple, and it was so warm too!!!
The temple in all of its radiating beauty!
Us in all of our radiating beauty!
Can I just say that I love this picture of me? Thanks to Sarah for taking the picture, and to Eleena for telling me how to tilt my head! : )
Sarah-the official photographer of our St. George trip.
Ilarene. What to say about her...um, basically I love her. That's about it.
So there was this random dog wandering around the temple grounds, and apparently it liked Eleena. She tried to get it to go away by sort of kicking at it. I don't think the PETA people would like that. Shhh....don't tell! ; )
We pretended it was cold. It definitely was not!
Sarah told me to turn around and smile, so I did. And it ended up being a pretty cute picture.

I love these girls! I had so much fun with them!

It was such a good experience to be able to go to the temple. I love being able to know that I can feel the same spirit in any temple I go to. And this temple was so beautiful. I love the temple!

No comments: