Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals

So someone once came up with this idea that once the new year started, people should come up with things they want to do to improve themselves. I'm not sure why it started on the new year, seeing as everyday is a new day to to better and improve, but I figured that I might as well come up with some resolutions of my own. Maybe having them posted will help me actually keep them. So here are my goals for 2010.

-To post 44 times. In 2008 I posted 11 times. I posted 22 times in 2009. I want to post 44 times this year.
-Get stuck on the roof with my brother.
-Read a book for fun during the semester.
-Be nicer to people in general.
-Express gratitude on a more regular basis.
-Read the Book of Mormon again by the end of Winter semester.
-Walk. A lot. (This isn't so much starting a new thing as it is continuing to do what I have been doing for the past four months anyways)
-Get a job.
-Enjoy my classes.
-Play Calvinball (from Calvin and Hobbes)
-Take a lot of pictures (should be easier than before because I got a new camera for Christmas!)
-Go crazy a couple of times...
-Recover from going crazy in a timely manner.
-Learn at least 10 new songs on the guitar that I can play without the chords in front of my face.
-Go to BYU basketball games.
-....and whatever else I think of throughout the year...



1 comment:

Betherd said...

I just thought that you might want to know that you are almost half way to your goal of writing 44 posts this year and it's only the beginning of March!! Keep going though, I love reading your posts because then I feel a WHOLE bunch closer and almost like I am part of your life :( Love you tons and hope that you are able to accomplish the rest of your goals!