Friday, January 22, 2010

Farewell Sister Parker

So Michelle decided to go on a mission. Which means going into the MTC. She got her call back in September to go to the Bulgaria Sofia mission. She would be speaking in Bulgarian!! I don't think anyone ever thought she was going to go to Bulgaria. She entered the MTC on Wednesday, and she'll be there for two months. On Tuesday, she decided to come and say goodbye to Ilarene and me. Ilarene was her companion for a little bit, as she had already had been set apart. It was so good to see her and to get to say goodbye for the next 18 months. I just love Chelle!
I love these girls. Chelle will be incredible!
Chelle and her temporary companion/friend/old roommate, Ilarene

Good luck Michelle! She'll be the greatest missionary though!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Dearest Jamiekins,

I love your blog. I love you. I especially love how much you update your blog.

Lovest,

Me