Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gratitude


Okay, I know that Thanksgiving isn't for another month and a half, but I just have to take a moment to say how incredibly grateful I am for the life I have been blessed with. I have an incredible family. I love each of them and the moments we have had and all of the inside jokes. I have such wonderful friends who love me and watch out for me here at school. I am able to go here to BYU, which, while it is difficult, provides such a wonderful opportunity to learn and to grow. I'm thankful for the weather. I love fall. I love how the mountain changes color. It is beautiful. There's a temple, 5 minutes away that I love. The spirit felt there is amazing. I am so thankful for my parents especially, and for the love and support that they have given me and continue to give me. I am thankful for the way they raised me. I love them and love the wonderful examples they have set for me and my siblings. I am so grateful for my testimony of the Gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is wonderful. I am so glad to be blessed to be a part of this work. It makes me so happy. It is true. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and the knowledge that He loves me and knows what I'm feeling makes things bearable. I am so grateful for all I have been blessed with. It really is incredible. And I do love fall : )

2 comments:

Erin Despain said...

This made me so happy to read. Thanks for sharing!

Love you tons!!

Erika said...

Jamester-

Thanks for your wonderful attitude and gracious heart! I LOVE you!

P.S.- I love all the blog updates too :)