Sunday, October 25, 2009

My New Favorite Instrument...

So one thing that I have become a bit obsessed with this weekend is the guitar. I've been able to play a little bit for about a year now, but I definitely am not the greatest. I love it though! This weekend, I spent some time learning some new songs and some new chords to some of my favorite songs. My favorite one that I'm working on right now is "Fallin for You" by Colbie Callait. It's got some hard chords in it, but I can do it if I practice. I've also learned "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias. That's actually a really easy one. It's been a lot of fun, even though I've started to get calluses on my fingers, and I have a small blister on my thumb from strumming. I'm working on getting my fingers all tough and everything in hopes that one day, I'll be able to play really well!

No comments: