Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baptisms with Emily

Emily and I decided we needed to go to the temple because it had been a long time for both of us. As soon as we walked in, you could feel the peace that comes simply from being in holy places.
After we were done, we spent some time walking around the grounds taking pictures. It is pretty magnificent. Pretty sure we're both going to get married in this temple some day. Knowing Emily, I think she'll be first though : )
I love this view of the temple. It's so beautiful....
Emily and I outside the temple. It was so nice. I love going to the temple. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can go through the temple and enjoy all the blessings that the temple has to offer.



1 comment:

Erin Despain said...

You figured out how to make you're blog look pretty!! good job! and we do need to go back to your temple sometime...it was sad that we arrived too late last week.