Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU vs UCL Who????

I love this girl!!! Chelsea was my roommate last year, and I love her to death!!
We decided to get tickets by each other for the football games, so we could keep in good contact with each other. It's so much fun!!

Erika, my other old roomie from last year, and I smiling our hearts out after either the second or third fumble recovery/touchdown. I'm not quite sure which one it was though. It was an amazing game!!
The football team getting ready to kick a field goal after one of their three fumble recoveries and then touchdowns. We scored 4 times in 6 minutes!!! That does not happen, especially when BYU is playing a PAC 10 team! After the first time we recovered the fumble and touchdown, I told them, "Ok, just do that again. Make them fumble, and then we'll score again," not thinking that they would actually do it, (because they never seem to do those things when I say them like that), but then they did again!! And the again!!! It was AMAZING!!
Final score: BYU 59, UCLA 0
Apparently BYU hasn't beaten someone this badly since before I was born. I think it was back in 1988, yes, before I was born, that it happened. My dad said we beat UTEP by something in the eighties. Crazy!! So...even though UCLA was not ranked, we still should go up in the polls for beating a PAC 10 team by that much, and then keeping them scoreless. Get ready BCS, here we come!!

1 comment:

Betherd said...

Yeah so thanks for telling me that you had a blog....NOT! I had to find out through you telling Erika on facebook! But anyway it's really cute and I liked finally seeing some pictures of your place (because some other person hasn't done it yet :D). I really like the picture of you and Erika, you look really really happy! Miss you tons!