Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh Canada!!!

Ben and Shay Court, coming out of the temple as a newly wedded couple. They look so happy!! We went up to Canada on Sept 18, and then they got married on the 20th. It was so fun to see everyone again!! I love my family so much and I am so glad that I get to be with them forever! It was such a good trip.
Gotta love the little princesses!
Shay and her new nephew, Jackson. He was soo adorable in his little suit!
I absolutely LOVED Shay's dress!!! I thought it was so beautiful, and I especially loved the back and how it laced up. I'm pretty sure that's something I'm gonna be goin for when I get married. I loved it.
It's the fam!!!
This is the Cardston, Alberta Temple. My parents were married there, as well as almost everyone else on my mom's side of the family that has gotten married. We've had a couple of cousins get married in other places like San Diego, Edmonton, and soon to be Salt Lake. It's such a pretty place though, and I love it.
The front of the Cardston Temple. It says "The House of the Lord, Holiness to the Lord."
This is my cousin Lindsey's daughter Abigail (Abby, for short). She is the cutest little thing. I'm pretty sure she's 3 going on 30....okay not really. But she's super cute and I love her tons! She looked like a princess!!
This is my cousin Justin's son, Zach. He is also way adorable!! He is such a cute little boy.

After the family dinner, we had to get the hall ready for the reception, so we put chair covers on all the chairs and then tied these sashes around them. It was a super good workout...squat...tie the bow...use the quads to stand back up. It was awesome, and it looks really nice.

No comments: