Friday, February 5, 2010

My life is great. That is all.

So the past couple of days have been ridiculously insane. I've really been in the weirdest moods lately. Ironically enough, on Wednesday (the day I posted about hating crying) I almost started crying for no reason. Yesterday I was being really crazy and sassy (I think Ilarene and I were feeding off of each other's energies). Today, I feel like my life is just great.

I don't know where my life is going to be at beginning of July, but that's okay. I'm just going to keep moving on with my life. Right now, I am just going to enjoy where I am. Sometimes I think I get too involved in thinking about what is going to happen in the future that I forget to love my life right now. I really do have a great life right now.

I have such wonderful friends who love me and support me. They are all just a part of my extended family, and I love them all!
Trent

Michelle and Ilarene

Ammon and Emily

Erin

Beth

My family loves me and are willing to support me in my decisions, which is so important to me.
And even though I've moved out, my siblings still talk to me and keep me posted about what is going on in their lives (like dates, Prom, and other exciting things). They value my opinion, which is really important to me.
Emily and I

Laura and Cameron

My actual extended family is also amazing. I love going up to Canada and to our family reunions. I just love the support I get from them.
Jason, Chasey, Kristalyn, me, and Jen

Mark, Aunt Carol, Sariah, Mom, Laura, Cameron, Dad, and then Abby's sitting next to me.

My life is so good. I couldn't ask for a better life. I may not know exactly where I am going in my life, but I am so excited for it, and I know it will be wonderful.

1 comment:

Betherd said...

I realized that I never commented on this...I love you so much Jamie and am forever grateful for your love and support in my life. I have thought about many times how I wish that I hadn't done Freshman Academy but then I hit myself because if I hadn't I never would have met all the amazing friends that I have. I know that we don't talk as much as I would like but know that I am always here and ready to listen/talk if you need me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!