Monday, February 15, 2010

The Smell of Chocolate

I just opened up one of my Valentine's Day presents. It is a tin of Hershey's kisses. And the tin is in the shape of a heart. A beautiful, wonderful heart. The moment I removed the plastic wrapping, I could smell the chocolate. The beautiful, wonderful chocolate. The smell made me want some, so I picked one up. The little piece of paper inside said "Happy Valentine's Day". I unwrapped the rest of the small little chocolate and popped it in my mouth. It began to melt, the wonderful yummy goodness of chocolate. Without chocolate, I'm not sure how exactly my life would be.

Ilarene got a book while she was in London about chocolate. I can't remember the name of it, but it tells me why I need to eat chocolate. I am doing it a favor. And I would eat it again.
Have I mentioned that it smells incredible?

No comments: